Thursday, April 14, 2011

NERDS Need Love Too


This is Wet n Wild NERDS Need Love Too from the Spring 2011 LE collection. Base coat, three coats, no top coat.


I only bought this because of the name. heehee


Even if I'm really more of a dork...

It looked light blue in the store, but it has blue and purple shimmer so it comes off pretty bright blue on the nail. Under the noonday sun it was almost electric blue. Now these pictures were taken inside and my pictures need a lot of work, but the polish color looks accurate.

I also I picked up a nail art polish from Dollar Tree. It has a long, tapered brush and is surprisingly really nice. Here's my clumsy first attempt. I wanted to write "good luck" on my ring finger, and maybe it's just me, but does that not seem unlucky?! So I decided to go with the character for spring and I dotted each finger eight times. Eight is considered an auspicious number.


I need practice. I know. haha Don't laugh. Dorks need love, too!

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention. Wet n Wild is 40% off at Rite Aid till Sunday.

1 comment: