Friday, May 6, 2011

Teal Chrome Holo Franken 004

I mixed this one mid-March but it's been pretty persistently cloudy so I didn't try it until this week.

This is one base coat + two coats franken + one top coat

Teal:
Chrome:


Holo:



Full sunlight washes out the color a lot:



What I love about this one is its duo-finish quality.


Recipe:
1/2 bottle New York Color East Village
1/2 bottle Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Diamond
10 drops New York Color West Village


Hey, this is my first time posting a recipe. Let me know if you have any tips or suggestions to do it a different way.

Also, name change. I kept trying to log into the wrong gmail account so I changed my blogger ID so it matches my email. But now I'm regretting using blogger at all. The interface is so clunky and unintuitive. Every time I sit down to write a post, I end up wanting to punch a dwarf in the nose! Umm, yeah /rant

1 comment:

  1. this is fantastic!! I want to follow your blog, add a gfc option!

    ReplyDelete