Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Couple of Glitter Gradients

Hi folks! Sorry I disappeared for a few weeks. I've been totally distracted by the MUA nail board. Eeep. Everyone there has got me preoccupied with glitter. *huffs* On the the polish.

One coat NYC Canal St with OPI Grape Set Match and Servin' Up Sparkle and Nubar 2010.


This didn't photograph too well, but maybe you can see the GSM shift from blue to purple? It's in theory an awesome polish, and I should to do a dedicated post about it but am dawdling because it took a really long time to dry.The dent window is ridiculously large, even with Poshe topcoat.


Here's two coats China Glaze Recycle with OPI I Lily Love You. Not the best combination, I personally prefer ILLY over darker polishes, but I wanted to see what it looked like over a polish that isn't so dark. I love the flakey iridescent goodness. I will definitely be wearing ILLY on the blog again! 


The pinkie is two coats, you can see the base color is too pigmented to try and "fix" with a second coat. But I have high hopes that OPI releases this in a clear, the way they did with Teenage Dream/Servin' Up Sparkle.


And if anyone's interested, these next few weeks I'm going to organize my NOTD photos, post the ones I've been procrastinating on, and then shift blog gears a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment