Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Not Like the Movies + I Lily Love You

As far as flakes go, I love I Lily Love You more than even Nubar 2010 (the Hidden Treasure dupe) because it flashes more than just two colors. This is three coats OPI Not Like the Movies topped with one coat OPI I Lily Love You. My camera really likes to make my hands look like a lobster, but I wasn't this red in person. Promise!



 I was worried this would cover up the green side, but it didn't.


I loved this so much I bought a bottle for my sister. She actually asked for work appropriate colors ("oops"... hee!) so I got some of those for her as well. I want to buy a backup for myself but I think I'll wait for OPI to release this in other colors and hopefully a clear. Well, I have hope anyway. Actually, I should just hope that they don't change the formula for the worse the way they did Not Like the Movies.

1 comment: