Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Cheaper Crown - Layering Fun

I was talking with some people on the MUA nail board, and we decided that this combo was a good dupe for OPI Crown Me Already. Which is nice, but not a color I was interested in. I thought I'd test it anyway! Two coats LA colors Live under two coats LA Colors Sparking Diamonds topped with Seche Vite. This didn't photograph very well. It'll look better if you click and enlarge. It was very blingy in person, and actually kind of neat.





Macro:


Sparkling Diamonds was absolutely smooth with a layer of Seche Vite, but was rather hard for me to remove. I'm going to say harder than even other hex glitters. I didn't use the foil technique (I usually don't), and this took 2 cotton balls of pure acetone and another 2 of regular polish remover to take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment