Friday, November 4, 2011

From the Vault: Wet n Wild Waves of Enchantment

This is my favorite Wet n Wild ever!! It's similar to OPI Rally Pretty Pink but I love this shade so much! I think it's because the metallic particles are larger? I even used this as the main ingredient for a skittles franken I made a while back before I knew it was hard to find. But I don't like frankening with hard to find polishes. /sad panda

The formula is so good! Shown is two coats plus topcoat.



The only thing I didn't like was the stiff brush. It made for wonky application near the cuticle, but that has to do a lot with user error as well.


Ahhhh! If Wet n Wild wanted to make this world a better place, they would 1) make their LE polishes easier to find! 2) make Waves of Enchantment a core color!

1 comment: