Sunday, November 6, 2011

China Glaze Ruby Pumps Plus Nubar 2010 Pt. 1

Nubar 2010 was my first and biggest lemming. I have a confession though. I was really disappointed when I finally bought it. I'm not even sure why. I used up about one-fourth of the bottle wearing it over different colors and trying not to be underwhelmed. That said, I really love it over Ruby Pumps. This is two coats China Glaze Ruby Pumps and one coat Nubar 2010.

Under the lamp:


In natural light, shade:




This is with weak sunlight which is all that came out that day. Probably the most color accurate as well.


Huzzah, contentment at last! I didn't want to flood the post with too many pictures so I'll post my experiment tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Good to know you finally found a way to wear it that you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE NUBAR 2010!! ... yes, yelling is completely necessary. I agree, I favor it over certain colors. My favorite, at the moment, is over blurples! :D

    ReplyDelete